Fairies in Starlight. A “How To Do It” article from Sarah Anderson.
The Art of Moodling
This month we combine acrylic paint and distress inks using the Gelli plate and the beautiful fairy chain.
If you’ve not used paint with your Gelli plate before, using a single colour in this way is a good introduction.
Paint does dry quicker than inks when using the Gelli plate but you don’t have to be super speedy to complete this project.
- Small Fairy Chain
- Fairy Words
- Single Fairy Thistle
- Ink Caps
- Background Script
- Mini Distress Inkpads – pumice stone, seedless preserves, peacock feathers, picked raspberry,
[I used the minis but you can use the regular sized distress ink pads for this project]
- Mini ink blending tool [or you can use cut n dry foam]
- Mini mister (water spray bottle)
- Small gelli plate
- Versafine ink pad – black
- Matt card
- Acrylic paint – turquoise
- Sequin waste
- Stickles or glitter